Cement Plant For Sale
With the development of national economy, the demand for cement of many countries in the world is growing now. Adding water and after mixing into cement paste, the cement can better hardening in air or in water and can firmly cemented the material such as sand, stone together. For a long time, it as an important kind of gel material, widely used in civil construction, water conservancy, national defense,and also plays a important role in the social infrastructure construction.
The current world cement industry has entered a low period, such as energy and environmental problems,which made many enterprises have to transformation and upgrading, and improve the comprehensive competitive power. The key to making a breakthrough is to realize green ecological development. Future cement industry is focused on energy efficiency and environmental improvement:
- the overall level of energy efficiency is close to the international advanced indicator,daily product 5000 tons of cement clinker production line efficiency level in the world leading position;
- nox emissions will have fallen sharply, the world of emissions targets in its standard lead.
The palestinians as a high-speed developing country, the government is also attaches great importance to deal with the contradiction between environment and development in cement industry. This requires enterprises to adopt large cement production equipment, production scale.
Introduction of cement plant for sale in Palestinian
To improve the development of cement industry,we can choose an excellent cement ball.SBM cement mill suitable for wet and dry grinding of all kinds of ores.Based on long experience and high technology, SBM developed cement cill with several different models, which can meet various requirements in proessing and ginding.In our company,this machine has two types of dry and wet.This mill is the equipment that used to grind the hard, nodular clinker from the cement kiln into the fine grey powder. Most cement is currently ground in ball mills.Cement clinker is usually ground using a cement ball mill. This is essentially a large rotating drum containing grinding media – normally steel balls. As the drum rotates, the motion of the balls crushes the clinker. The drum rotates approximately once every couple of seconds.
Grinding systems are either ‘open circuit’ or ‘closed circuit’. In an open circuit system, the feed rate of incoming clinker is adjusted to achieve the desired fineness of the product. In a closed circuit system, coarse particles are separated from the finer product and returned for further grinding. For open-circuit grinding, the specific surface area of cement can reach above 320㎡/kg. Besides, the performance of this machine has reached international advanced level, and it is suitable for close-circuit grinding, together with separator.
The feed size of cement plant for sale in Palestinian is less than 25mm and its production capacity can be120t/h.Not noly can the cement ball process cement,but also it suitable for the dry and wet grinding of all kinds of ores and other grindable materials.The application is very wide,such as : in the production industries of cement, silicate product, new type of building material, refractory, fertilizer and glass ceramics,metallurgical, chemical, electricity,grinding cement finished products,raw materials and other industrial mining enterprises.
Advantage of cement plant for sale in Palestinian
- This cement mill has large capacity,stable operation and reliable working condition.
- It can not only produce with wet type, but also grind and dry simultaneously. According to the material types of the discharging method, the customers can choose dry type cement mill or wet type lattice cement mill.
- The product grinding fineness is changeable
- The specific surface area is large,which increased the productivity greatly.
- Using a new energy-saving grinding technology, which has realized high capacity and super fine.
- Compared to internationally stipulated ball mill with same specifications, under the other situation of the same parameters, the output per machine hour has increased by 20%, and the power consumption per unit product has decreased by 10-15%.