Construction Waste Crushing Production Line
Construction Waste Production Line
Mobile construction waste production line consists of crushing machinery, screening machinery and other device. It is widely used in various fields of construction waste crushing and recycling.
Process Of Mobile Construction Waste Crushing Production Line
- Materials are separately stocked in a yard. Secondly materials go to primary crusher (Jaw crusher) for primary crushing.
- The materials are transferred by the belt conveyor to Cone crushers for further crushing.
- The vibrating screen will grade the materials, where stones that meet the granularity standard will be sent to VSI crusher, while the rest will be returned for another round of crushing. Part of the stones processed by VSI crusher will be made into sand and become sand products after being washed.
- The rest will be further crushed by the sand maker into qualified sand materials of various types. During the process, materials are washed with water and wastes such as timber and clothes are separated by hand, water and air fan.
- Magnetic separators are adopted for steel separation.
Construction Waste Recycling
Construction waste recycling has many benefits for environment and human daily life. First, construction waste recycling saves money. Contractors can save money through avoided disposal fees and by reusing waste materials as recycled aggregate materials in future projects.
Secondly, construction crushing and recycling is good for the environment. It conserves valuable landfill space and reduces consumption of resources.